Learn more about the Tim Card
Getting a Card
Just ask your server for the Tim Card and decide on the dollar amount you wish to be loaded on to the card. The Tim Card is accepted both in-restaurant and at the drive thru at participating Tim Hortons restaurants.
Registering a CardBy registering the Tim Card online, you can access several additional features of the Tim Card program such as:
- Protect your balance if your card is lost or stolen
- Reloading your card using a credit card
- Multiple card balance merge
- View your most recent transaction history
More information on registering your Tim Card
Reloading your Card
You can reload your Tim Card at participating Tim Hortons restaurants, or if the card is registered, you can also reload online using a credit card.
When reloading your Tim Card online you can select 2 options:
1. Manual Reload (1 time reload)
2. Auto Reload, which will reload your card on a regular schedule or when the balance falls below an amount you choose. Learn more about the auto reload feature.
Reloading your Tim Card online is safe and secure. We have partnered with Verified by VisaTM and MasterCard® SecureCodeTM to add an additional level of security when you reload your Tim Card online. If your cardholder's bank is participating, you will be prompted to authenticate your purchase with a unique code during the reload process. In seconds, you gain added protection while reloading your Tim Card online.
Checking your balance
The balance on your Tim Card can be checked online when your card is registered or by using the Quick Balance Check. You can also check your balance at participating Tim Hortons restaurants or by calling 1-866-TIM-CARD (846-2273).