First Time WiFi Guest
Windows Operating Systems
1. Click the Network Icon in the notification area. This is located at the bottom right of your screen in the taskbar.
2. Click the Tim Hortons WiFi wireless network SSID
3. Click Connect
4. Open a Web Browser
5. Accept Tim Hortons Acceptable Use Policy
MAC Operating Systems
1. Click on System Preferences from the Apple Menu
2. Double click on the Network logo
3. Select AirPort or WiFi from the list on the left.
If the status is Off, click Turn AirPort or WiFi On.
4. Select Tim Hortons WiFi from the Network Name list
5. Open a Web Browser
6. Accept Tim Hortons Acceptable Use Policy
Returning WiFi Guest
Open Web Browser and accept Tim Hortons Acceptable Use Policy.
If you have previously signed up for WiFi Plus, simply open your Web Browser.
Computer Requirements: WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) enabled device.