Tim Hortons believes in giving back to the communities in which we operate, on both a local and national level, by participating in events, such as community festivals, or partnering with groups, such as minor sports teams/leagues, that are important to the community as a whole. For this reason Tim Hortons does not sponsor individuals or those representing religious groups or political affiliates, book endorsements or traveling sports teams.
You must include the following information in order to be considered for sponsorship:
- Full name of the organization, address, daytime telephone and fax numbers, and a contact person's name.
- National, provincial, or local affiliations.
- Charitable registered number if applicable.
- A brief history of the organization, its purpose, the significance of its work, who benefits from it and the geographic area it serves (100 words or less).
- Description of the specific project or program for which sponsorship is sought.
- Description of what the funds raised will be used for.
- If requesting sponsorship of an event, the expected attendance of the event.
- Is the event local or national? Is this an annual event?
- What sponsorship level are you offering Tim Hortons?
- What are the benefits of participation to Tim Hortons (i.e. Media, Signage)?
- What type of support you are requesting from Tim Hortons (financial or product sponsorship)?
- Any additional information
You may submit your written sponsorship proposal by fax or mail to the Marketing Department in the appropriate regional office or email email@example.com at least 12 weeks prior to your event. We are very fortunate to receive such a great deal of worthy proposals, however we can not say yes to all requests. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks to process your request.